I can help singers, songwriters, DJs, composers, filmmakers, music producers, actors, choreographers, label owners, brand managers, designers, crafters, fine artists and others who produce art.
I can offer support with the following:
Career and Business Planning
- Digital & social media health checks
- Artist benchmarking
- Career / business planning & strategy
- Digital music strategy
- Income strategy planning
- Release campaign strategy and management
- Digital promotion
- Website optimisation
- Digital marketing including email, social media, web, customer service, CRM
- Community management on social platforms
- Merchandise & ecommerce
- Press Kits
- Bookings, artist management, live & tours
- YouTube management & monetisation
- Copywriting, proof-reading
- Site updates (WordPress, Squarespace, Wix etc)
- Image sourcing
- Label set-up and management
- Publishing & administration
- Digital distribution
- Royalty recovery
- Neighbouring rights
- Artist – brand partnerships (coming soon)
If you need help with something that’s not on the list above, please ask. 🙂
How does it work?
As each project is unique, we will have a chat to unearth your needs, priorities and resources. I will then present a proposal of how the project will be managed, suggest how we could work together and indicate the budget required to cover fees and other costs.
I work closely with you, managing and overseeing the entire process, presenting regular progress reports or meetings as required as I am personally invested in your success.
As I am not a record or management label – ALL YOUR RIGHTS BELONG TO YOU AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN YOURS. I do not seek to own, rent or licence any of your rights for payment, ever.
Typically payment for projects and campaigns can be in the form of upfront costs, a percentage of project or royalty revenue or proceeds from 3rd party funds such as crowdfunding, brand investment or sponsorship. We can finalise this if we agree to work together.
For a free 15 mins, no obligation consultation, just complete this form and I will be in touch within 1 business day.